Thursday, August 28, 2008

Check out "The Preface" by Elzhi of Slum Village


This is really a treat an album from the Lyrical master him self Elzhi of Slum Village. Elzhi is one of my all time favorite rappers, a lyrical genius, I've even had the pleasure of meeting him after a concert at the Saint Andrews hall in Detroit. One of the coolest people you'll ever me and his lyrics are even colder. Master of the art of patterns Elzhi is unlike any other lyricist. My blog promotes Soulful music well the Slum (Soulful.Legendary.Underground.Music) says it all. well cop the album in stores now or you can buy it on line at Fatbeats.com!









Discography

with The Breakfast Club

  • The Breakfast Club (with Dwele, Lacks, Big Tone, 87, and Blu)

with Slum Village

Solo

  • Out Of Focus EP (1998)
  • Witness My Growth (Mixtape) (2004)
  • Europass (2008)
  • The Preface (2008)

References

External links

No comments: